These two hour classes range in price from $50.00 to $150.00 per person.
- Introduction to the Internet - This class introduces the Internet: what it is, what itís comprised of, acronyms and terms (such as netiquette), Computer Mediated Communications (CMC) using e-mail and newsgroups, and an introduction to Network Information Retrieval (NIR) using ftp and gopher.
- Advanced Internet Utilization - This class is a continuation of the introductory class, including: in depth coverage of the capabilities of e-mail with multimedia extensions, NIR with archie, veronica, WAIS and the World Wide Web.
- Connecting to the Internet - Whether you need ISDN, Frame Relay, or Leased Line service, this class covers IP addresses, domain name registration, routing issues within your own network, and becoming an information producer/publisher.
- World Wide Web Authoring - An introduction to html layout, cgi scripts, and design considerations when making information available to Web Surfers.
These classes and seminars are taught and presented by Internet expert Dave Paulsen.
Our regularly scheduled 1/2 day seminars are $295.00 per participant, early registration discounts are available. See Current Events for the next scheduled seminar.
Seminars at your site are $600.00 for half day, $950.00 for all day for up to six people, additional participants are $75.00 each. Travel, lodging and meals are additional.
Customized training and consulting is available for individuals or businesses at $100.00/hr. For further information send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conducting Business in CyberSpace - Develop a global marketing and/or support presence, become more efficient in product procurement and development, obtain the information necessary to retain your competitive advantage, how to set up information servers, streamline communication requirements, and reduce overall communication costs.
- Internet Training and Use - How to setup and use the Internet in your unique corporate environment. Individual user training or training of your computer support staff. Learn how and why you may want to become an information provider/publisher.